There room 90.87 miles from Crater Lake come Eugene in northwest direction and also 141 mile (226.92 kilometers) by car, complying with the OR 58 route.

You are watching: Distance from eugene to crater lake

Crater Lake and Eugene are 3 hours 17 mins much apart, if you journey non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crater Lake, OR to Eugene, OR.

Crater Lake, OR and also Eugene, OR room in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both places is 10:55 pm.


Any inquiries or advice to share?

Share with other travellers any type of question or tips about the path from Crater Lake, OR come Eugene, OR:


Gas Consumption and also Emissions

A vehicle with a fuel performance of MPG will need 5.66 gallons the gas come cover the route in between Crater Lake, OR and Eugene, OR.

The estimated cost the gas to walk from Crater Lake to Eugene is $19.19.

During the route, an average automobile will relax 110.89 pounds of CO2 come the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would certainly be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.

typical USA gas price offered for calculation is $3.39 per gallon of regular gas. Price critical updated on November 7, 2021.

Best many hotels In or near Eugene, OR

Do you have actually where come stay when you come to Eugene, OR? check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway allude Between Crater Lake, OR and Eugene, OR

If you desire to fulfill halfway in between Crater Lake, OR and also Eugene, OR or just make a avoid in the center of her trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway suggest of this route are 43.619274 and also -122.075638, or 43º 37" 9.3864" N, 122º 4" 32.2968" W. This place is 70.47 miles away from Crater Lake, OR and also Eugene, OR and it would take roughly 1 hour 38 mins to reach the halfway allude from both locations.

See more: How Many Sheets Of Plywood In A Unit And How Much Does It Weigh?


Weather in Crater Lake and Eugene

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Crater Lake, OR and also Eugene, OR:


Crater Lake

Snow (6–14 in.) this day through Wednesday.

SunNov 7 MonNov 8 TueNov 9 WedNov 10 ThuNov 11
2x.png 2x" alt="Snow" title="Snow" /> 2x.png 2x" alt="Snow" title="Snow" /> 2x.png 2x" alt="Snow" title="Snow" /> 2x.png 2x" alt="Snow" title="Snow" />
*
2x.png 2x" alt="Fog" title="Fog" />
34° 22° 41° 22° 34° 24° 40° 22° 47° 33°
66% 2x.png 2x" alt="Rain probability" /> 69% 2x.png 2x" alt="Rain probability" /> 93% 2x.png 2x" alt="Rain probability" /> 63% 2x.png 2x" alt="Rain probability" /> 37% 2x.png 2x" alt="Rain probability" />
7 2x.png 2x" style="transform: rotate(224deg);" alt="224 degrees" /> 9 2x.png 2x" style="transform: rotate(159deg);" alt="159 degrees" /> 11